A boutique European bank with a strong Asia presence is looking for a Country Head of Compliance in Singapore.
- Be the key point of contact with MAS and ensure adherence to relevant local regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance advisory to the business
- Review and update the bank’s policies and procedures in line with changing regulations
- To be the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Ensure that employees are regularly trained on regulatory obligations and internal guidelines
- Experienced in regulatory and AML compliance with extensive second line experience in a bank
- Knowledgeable in products such as trade finance and loans
- Experienced in managing relationships with MAS
- Ability to manage key stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Matured and proactive
- Hands-on approach and able to work independently
If you would like to find out more about this role or connect for future compliance opportunities within financial services, please contact Eliza Ng at ElizaNg@aquissearch.com for a confidential discussion.