A leading bank in Hong Kong with strong regional presence is looking for a Head of Corporate Banking Compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the growing team supervising a team of 5.
- To provide advisory support on compliance matters relating to corporate banking products and services and general compliance
- To ensure that the Bank is in compliance with external rules and regulations
- To work with the relevant parties to analyze the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to ensure compliance with any new regulatory changes with respect to general compliance related and corporate banking.
- To ensure that all the necessary general compliance and corporate banking compliance related documentation is properly maintained and updated.
- To provide training on general compliance and corporate banking compliance
- At least 10 years’ relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Familiar with the banking ordinance and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA
- Excellent experience in corporate and commercial banking compliance and general compliance in banking sector
- Sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank
- Excellent understanding of regulatory framework and solid experience in dealings with regulators
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)