The position is to lead Insurance Operations for a large international insurance firm based in Hong Kong. The role will be to lead strategic initiatives to deliver on required regulatory change, improving the customer experience and to achieve operational excellency.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead for all operations activities
- Develop and implement the Operations Target Operating Model and align it with global
- Manage operations regulatory changes, enhance the customer experience processes and continuous operational efficiencies
- Manage the operational, regulatory, information security, contingency, vendor and fraud risk
- Work closely with global functions, leaders and business functions
- University Degree
- Previous experience in insurance operations and proven to deliver operational excellency
- Subject Matter Expert on insurance & pension products, have strong understanding of the operational flow
- Be a keen follower of FINTECH and impact of emerging technologies
- Strong transformation and project management skills in the insurance industry
- Excellent written English, excellent oral skills in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills