- Overall leadership and governance accountability in financial markets operations
- Be the first point of contact for financial markest sales & trading desk, COO and treasury operations
- Business partnering with treasury, change management, COO groups
- Subject matter expert in financial markets operations
- Responsibility for the definition and review of the departmental performance metrics for local and hubbed processes
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Country and Group
- University Degree
- 15 years of solid experience, preferably in a multi-national financial institution in Markets Operations in a Managerial position, with a background of FX, MM, Derivatives, Structured Products, Treasury Operations & Fixed Income.
- Reasonably good at financial accounting of Markets products.
- Proficient in PC Skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- In-depth knowledge of banking operations and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to network, manage a matrix organization and lead to motivate people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Chinese