Senior IT position overseeing the Governance, Operations, Development and Infrastructure for the entire company.
- Complete a full audit and assessment of current IT systems and to effect necessary changes to strengthen the Company's IT capabilities.
- Work with core Business Units to develop the Company's IT strategy in line with corporate objectives.
- Define and implement systems to effectively manage the firm’s extended product lines and growing assets under management.
- Ensure network security policies and protocol are adhered to.
- Implement a Helpdesk framework and to manage the level of service to internal and external customers to meet the company's expectations.
- Drive the firm’s digital transformation strategy to achieve firm’s vision of seamless investment management workflow.
- Achieve desired results through the use of budgets, proper contracts and efficient decision making.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Ten plus years of progressive IT experience in a financial services environment is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with Business Leaders and to influence the strategic business interests of the organisation.
- Experience in culture development, change management and process improvement is required, with a proven ability to analyse business needs.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven relationship-building and project management skills.
- Excellent communications skills, fluency in English and Mandarin is must
- Knowledge of the China market it need for this role.