Leadership role to run the loans agency team at an international corporate bank.
- Leadership & the daily management of the team providing loans agency services
- To be the subject matter expert & design lead for the Loans Agency department
- Responsible for the strategy & target operating model development
- Manage the service delivery and ensure the delivery of high quality agency services to the clients; that is accurate, on time, control compliant – within the assigned KPI metrics-based SLA measurement & reporting
- Responsible for the daily workload & delivery management, be the subject matter expert lead for daily issue resolution
- Be the lead gatekeeper role for new deals to ensure scope of services are clearly understood and can be sustainably supported by the team – including the assessments of cost, risk, capacity & any process/technology change requirements.
- Manage the team including objectives setting, clearly documented & applied roles & responsibilities, staff performance appraisal management, staff development and fostering team communications
- Manage the risk management, monitor measurement & reporting of Key Risk Indicators & proactive management of operational risks.
- Be a representative of the department at different committees, forums & meetings
- Previous Loans Agency experience at an expert SME level
- Prefer to be a member of APLMA.
- Demonstrable experience of syndicated loans, trade distribution and structured trade, project and export finance a must.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership experience
- Knowledge of ACBS and Mandarin is an advantage