To set marketing strategic direction for current business.
- Lead specifically in the areas of driving business growth; advocate the consumers/end users’ points of view; share market intelligence and industry trends; set priorities and be the champion on category expansion; uplift corporate equity
- Formulate and supervise deployment of marketing plans based on superior knowledge and insight of the market, consumers, competitors, trade, and other external and internal factors that will position the Company to achieve a winning edge in the sauce and condiment industry
- Achieve revenue, market share and profit targets via effective and efficient deployment of resources; recommend short to long term marketing strategies and oversee the execution of the same according to objectives agreed
- Lead the portfolio strategy development including transforming the brand portfolio with strong innovation and new product development supported by compelling USPs and build a strong and long-range NPD pipeline
- Manage the relationship with strategic partners including advertising, media， PR， promotion agencies to develop effective campaigns. Manage the marketing budget effectively to deliver the above.
- Direct, motivate and develop direct reports to fully contribute to the development of organizational talents
- At least 15 years brand management experience in food service with successful tracking records
- Experienced and competent on product development and launch
- A strong communicator and leader who could lead & communicate at all levels with strong influencing and persuasion power to align different objectives, strategies and execution plans
- Strong in formulating down-to-earth strategies and execution
- At least 8 years of China market experience
- Experience of leading creative agencies to deliver world class creative work