Join in building a virtual bank from scratch using cloud-native technologies. Fast-growing team solving problems and delivering high-quality products in small, interdisciplinary teams. Applying the learnings from Google, Twitter, and Netflix to build the next generation of banking.
- Manage engineers and QAs distributed across multiple teams and locations.
- Own the overall test strategy, and contribute to the tech strategy and architecture.
- Introduce and support test automation frameworks on each platform.
- Work with DevOps to ensure test environments, data and utilities are available and fit for purpose.
- Experience leading and managing engineers distributed across multiple cross-functional delivery teams in multiple locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A background in software development with a passion for quality and automation.
- A deep understanding of testing throughout the entire SDLC: unit, integration, end-to-end, acceptance, stress testing, performance testing, testing in production and so forth.
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks for web, mobile, and back-end.
- Familiar with Git and branching strategies such as GitFlow and Trunk Based Development.
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Mobile test automation experience using frameworks such as Appium and Calabash.
- Experience with BDD frameworks such as Cucumber.
- Experience automating cross-browser and cross-device testing with cloud solutions such as Sauce Labs and Browser Stack.
Salary Offered: $1,300,000/annum