This opportunity is with a renowned global quantitative proprietary trading firm. The firm is known for following a scientific and technology-driven approach to trading. The firm boasts of an in-house trading system with one among the world's lowest latency trade executions.
As a member of the Asia core technology business, you will be expected to come on-board backed with a solid track record in both building world-class trading technology and management to drive the firm’s continuing success to the next level. Working alongside the best traders and developers you will be optimizing order execution algorithms and improving the firm's trading strategies.
- Superior ability to write in C++ (preferred) and experience using to develop world-class trading systems
- Knowledge of Asian equities and/or derivatives markets
- Can describe software designs at a high level (the abstract interface), low level (step-by-step algorithm), or anywhere in between
- Preferably a good understanding of network stack
- You should possess a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering