Major Areas of Responsibility :
1. Execute and manage HR full function initiatives in quality as HRBP role.
2. Develop or tailor-made creative and effective HR initiatives to facilitate experimental development of organization operation and people management in specific areas.
3. Provide coaching to people managers and employees to unleash people’s potential and reinforce satisfaction of playing their roles and responsibilities at job
4. Facilitate conversations, meetings and workshops related talent development, performance development, employees or HR related initiatives development and roll-out, etc.
5. Work with or engage HR functional (COE) teams to review and develop solutions and programs that would reflect employee management and ensure proper communications happened in a timely manner.
6. Provide advises and insights to management team to assist decision making, operation management, people management, talent development, etc.
1.Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
2. At least 3 years of HRBP role and 12 years of HR professional experience with increased responsibility in an at least mid-size reputable company for its HR professionalism and management.
3. Supervisory experience is preferred.
4. Coaching experience with Executive Coach certificate is a plus.
5. Solid Learning & Development experience is a plus.
6. Good project management skill with capability of turning ideas into constructive framework.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.