Efficient delivery of HR operations functions, proactively implement and improve HR (Compensation & Benefits) functions.
- Design, develop and implement compensation structure and benefits programs in line with HR strategies in order to promote internal equity, external competitiveness, and improve employee retention.
- Implement and administer the Company’s compensation, rewards and benefit package ensuring accurate and timely payout of employee salaries and benefits entitlement within guidelines and in accordance with company’s policy.
- Promote equality and maintain competitiveness of compensation structure and benefits scheme to contribute to the development of new compensation strategies, monitor the salary structure and benefits provision to ensure balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff.
- Improve employee engagement and retention by developing and implementing new compensation and benefit packages, establish and implement policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits administration, recommend recognition program etc.
- Achieve efficiency in processing compensation and benefits payouts by having accurate payroll reports / payouts, timely and accurate processing of compensation and benefits payout within the agreed schedule, and review recommendations for salary adjustments
- Design, develop, and implement various Learning & Development programs to increase employee capabilities
- Improve employee productivity through execution of Performance Management system
- Possess relevant qualification (degree, professional certification, diploma) in related field.
- At least 8 – 10 years of relevant working experience in Compensation & Benefits.