1. Handle C&B related operations and management, including bonus, budgeting, salary review, tax filing, salary survey and group insurance etc.
2. In charge of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening and interviewing
3. Responsible for annual training plan, talent development, employees career development and its assessment
4. Integration of position level, salary structure and bonus plan for the whole company
5. Ensure all HR policies/processes/systems are in compliance with Taiwan local labor law & regulations and HQ HR directives and supervises the implementation of these policies and procedures.
6. Engage with people managers and employees on all employee relations issues. Address and resolve employee issues promptly
7. Drive high performing culture through effective performance evaluation system.
8. Support other HR activities and events, such as CSR, Green Office, team building, and so on.
9. Assist with ad hoc programs if needed.
Educational background: University above
• 5-7years + of HR experiences in C&B and ER
• Solid understanding of Taiwan Labor Laws and related regulations
• High sense of integrity with strong analytical ability
• Workwise level of verbal and written communication skills in English
• Outstanding interpersonal skill, presentation and facilitation skills
• Detail-oriented, self-disciplined and self-motivated,