Lead a team of 7 to :
1. Manage and leverage both internal / external training resources to support tsmc’s Talent and Organization Development
2. Is able to design and implement training with up to Level 4 impacts with measurable and practical results
3. Provide consultancy as an L&D expert to line managers and HR
This job will lead the team to
1. develop tsmc-specific courses which connect to people and organization performance
2. apply the most practical, effective and efficient methodologies to develop L&D solution packages which will then turn out to be an valuable asset for the company
1. Is passionate in L&D domain and self-motivated
2. Is people oriented with impactful influential skill
3. Flexible, responsible, innovative, and team player
4. Can adapt and acquire new skills quickly
5. Able to challenge status quo even if it’s unpopular
1. Master degree or above and major in Human Resource, MBA, or other related field.
2. Strong capability in training and development domains.
3. Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
4. Skills to plan organized and innovative L&D approach
5. Experienced in leading team
6. Business level English ability
7. Prefer to have well-developed coaching or facilitation skills