Human Resources department leads the implementation of the Group’s people strategy, talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
- Implementation of talent acquisition and onboarding strategies
- Improve talent acquisition efficiency
- Enhance the experiences of candidate and hiring manager aligning it to the company brand values whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory, audit and legislative requirements and operational excellence.
- Manage the delivery of new hires onboarding process liaison with external agencies and SFR and ensure all regulatory standards
- Preferably gained 8 years working experiences with at least 4 years in talent acquisition or executive search
- Familiar with latest resourcing technology and platform
- Strong communication, planning and organizing skills
- Flexibility to changes and diverse situations
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good command of English and Chinese