You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test.
- Design and implement strategies to organize Hardware Engineering Group to ensure maximum output.
- Monitor and prepare reports for all R&D activities associate with Hardware development.
- Prepare Hardware schedules for various development projects.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve products for better yield and reliability.
- Collaborate with Engineering Department to transform new product design into mass production.
- Provide assistance to Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality departments and prepare reports for any defects.
- Coordinated with internal departments, senior management and external customers to ensure efficiency.
- Analyze and resolve interdepartmental issues, respond to queries and provide product training and ensure completion within timeframe. Coordinate with various vendors and contract manufacturers as required.
- Design innovative circuits, update documentation and analyze all new designed products.
- Supervise various projects implementation as per schedule and report development to senior executives.
- Train engineer and technicians regarding product design, innovations, deployment and testing.
- Perform tests, analyze circuits as per hardware requirements, hardware, evaluate all designs, and perform regular tests
- At least 15 years of experiences in consumer electronics industry
- Leadership: experience in leading a team with 20+ members (mix of EE. ME, HW engineers)
- Engineering background is a must (EE/ME)
- Strong communication skills in English & Chinese
- Self-driven, motivated, and willing to take on challenges in a very fast-paced environment
- Effective in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience in managing ODM/ IOT/ IP camera/mobile/ video related projects will be a plus