You will be a part of our global IQ team playing a critical role in ensuring the highest imaging standards and driving continuous improvement for the products.
You will work closely with Vendors and Factory Management teams to coordinate and facilitate the execution of the company’s complex business needs.
- Deliver on complex projects and initiatives managing short and long-term needs for products
- Work with stakeholders to gather and define business requirements
- Coordinate and track progress of factory changes and production line set-ups
- Coordinate implementation of test plans at production
- Coordinate new components phase-in at production
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work with product management to agree on production schedules
- Create, maintain and disseminate program status information to stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Experience in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM Vendors in product development
- Proven ability to deliver in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to sort through many competing priorities and define processes that improve execution
- Experienced in gathering requirements and providing specifications
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
- Experience in managing IP camera/video related projects will be a plus.
- Familiarity with types of IQ factors (sharpness, color accuracy, dynamic range, etc)
- Knowledge in the domain of Camera technology and Optics