A leading prop trading firm in Hong Kong is looking to hire an infrastructure engineer for their Hong Kong office.
The successful candidate will manage the firms linux, windows infrastructure locally and in remote data centres, they will be responsible for their proprietary trading systems sever operations. You will also work closely with the trading teams to evolve their trading systems hardware and software.
- 2+ years of server administration experience
- Experience across platforms (Linux, windows etc)
- Familiarity with automation tools using python/bash scripting
- Database knowledge (MySQL)
- Experience of working in a trading firm is a big plus