Our client is looking to hire an Innovation Technologies Head to look after new technology areas like AI, Blockchain, machine learning, biometrics and deep learning.
- Lead technology innovation at the group level
- Lead business units and group functions in piloting new tech (artificial intelligence, blockchain, big data etc) use cases
- Lead relationship with external stakeholders (start-ups, technology companies, labs) on new technology
- Lead capability development on new technologies at the group and the business units
- Govern the use of new technology platforms across the group working closely with the group architecture team
- Responsible and Accountable for building the innovation lab where new technology use cases can be showcased and competency developed
- 15+ years of disruptive (digital disruption, devices, IOT etc) technology experience in complex international environments, preferably in insurance or financial services sector
- Proven experience in managing large team sizes and also adept at stakeholder management
- Critical thinker, natural leader and deal shaper from enterprise perspective with experience in managing and mentoring diverse cross-cultural teams within complex environments.
- Understand the complexities and challenges of the organization, integrated processes, information and technologies in order to develop future-state models to best realize organizational strategies
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Innovative self-starter, highly motivated, business savvy with strong people skills
- Experience in working with large engineering teams is an added advantage
- Experience in the techno-functional domain is an added advantage