Our client a leading global consulting, business advisory and investigations company is looking to recruit experienced Fraud, Investigations, Business Intelligence and Due Diligence professionals to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Director will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of complex assignments throughout Asia-Pacific, identifying new clients and business opportunities through research, marketing and regional expertise.
The jobholder will develop and maintain effective relationships between different business practices and offices including support of others requiring assistance or benefiting from the information access or capabilities of this position. Given the regional scope, some overseas travel may be required.
- At least 4 years investigative experience with focus on enhanced due diligence, research and investigations work
- Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a global dispersed team is preferred
- Keen interest in fraud, investigations, business intelligence and due diligence
- Strong leadership with a minimum of 2 years’ in a supervisory position
- Professional qualifications and postgraduate education are desired but not essential