Our client is a leading secondaries private equity platform focused on the Asia-Pacific region. The Company specializes in providing alternative liquidity solutions to private equity asset owners on a direct and indirect basis. Currently, the Company is looking to recruit an Investment Analyst to cover the execution process for private investment in APAC regions, especially in SE Asia.
- Assist investment team in due diligence of prospective target companies, including but not limited to market research, financials analysis, experts and management interviews, liaising with advisors
- Assist investment team in preparing investment memos for investment committee.
- Responsible for financial modelling
- Assist investment team in maintaining deal database
- Assist investment team and investor relation team in post-investment monitoring work
- Support investment team in other work as needed
- 2-3 years of work experience in bulge bracket investment bank / private equity / consulting firm
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesia language skills
- Degree from well-known university