Our client is looking to hire an IP Manager, Patent for their Shanghai office.
- Master degree or above, majored in materials physics and chemistry or automobile, mechanical engineering
- More than 10 years of working experience both in IP firm and In-house, focusing on patent affairs preferably in mechanical and materials sector; China patent agent qualification is must, China attorney at law qualification is preferred
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with IP (at least patent) enforcement in China
- Experience working with multinational IP teams & Experience dealing with multi-jurisdictional IP matters
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- Rich team management experience