To provide an exceptional level of IT support service to the business and external clients.
- Take ownership and manage tickets you have received or been assigned, either resolving or escalating to the appropriate team.
- Support packages including Service Management Tools e.g. call logging software, remote access tools such as Remote Assistance and RDP
- Provide trouble shooting for 1st line issues including but not limited to Microsoft office, Internet, mobile working, worksite, document management, Lync.
- Provide a high level of customer service within agreed SLA's
- Work with other service desk teams to provide a seamless service to the business
- Ensure processes are adhered to and bring new ideas to the team
- Effectively and efficiently manage customer queries, ensuring that all relevant information is collated and stored in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with all areas of the business
- High level of IT literacy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communications skills with fluent verbal and written English and Cantonese
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with both the business and other IT Departments
- Good team player
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to organise and manage own time, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised/stressful environment
- Experience of delivering IT support within a corporate organisation