Our client is looking to hire an IT Support Manager to deliver efficient and effective technology services across Greater China.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the activities of the IT Support teams and IT Training teams to resolve issues, focus effort, identify and prioritise needs, develop project justifications, IT budgets, schedules and resource plans
- Develop and implement Desktop systems standards, IT Services standards and guidelines to drive efficiencies and capabilities to meet the Firm’s growing and changing needs
- Deploying IT projects that support the IT strategy and firm's vision
- Liaising with vendors (and the Senior IT Infrastructure analyst) who need to support the Hong Kong office infrastructure and providing labour/support from within the HK Helpdesk team where required
- Over 10 years' experience within an IT support function or related customer service focused environment preferred.
- Good all-round technical experience and understanding of infrastructure with a key focus on user-facing systems and the overall customer experience.
- Experience in successfully managing third party suppliers is required.
- Experience of project management is desirable.
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2010 or later versions
- Good understanding of server and network hardware configuration and administration or ability to achieve these skills quickly.