As a Java Algo trading developer, you will be part of a front office proprietary algorithmic trading desk for Indian and global markets. The role encompasses the development of proprietary low latency algorithmic trading platforms and strategies. The role also involves collaborating with traders and researchers to develop new automated trading strategies. The candidate should be highly technology-driven with knowledge of the latest trends and its applications.
The candidate will also be working on state of the art cloud-based backtesting platform using Hadoop and the latest cloud technologies to facilitate research on the vast amount of data feeds. We use a wide array of technologies for parallel processing of data and prior experience in distributed or grid computing will be a big plus.
Key Responsibilities includes,
- Develop various kinds of algo trading strategies on the in-house trading platform.
- Research low latency development techniques and implement in platform and strategies.
- Develop execution and analytical libraries and build it around cloud infra.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Collaborate with coworkers to align the implementation of feature/functionality to release/business objectives.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance in iterative build and test cycles as well as jointly conduct defect resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is required with Masters preferred
- Prior experience in a financial domain is a big plus
- Experience: 3-5 years of hands “on experience in low latency coding with Java
- Excellent programming skills in Java, including multithreading and code with a low memory footprint
- Excellent in Algorithms and Data Structures with strong OOPS concept
- Experience in the development of highly scalable, distributed systems
- Ability to take ownership of projects and lead the discussion with business on requirements and design
- Team-oriented person who wants to work in a fun, dynamic, fast-paced development environment