The opportunity is billion-dollar global hedge and the next big multinational setting up it’s technology base in India. The role will require you to work closely with onshore development leads to build and support systems to effectively run the hedge fund's engineering platforms across research, portfolio implementation, trading and risk across multiple asset classes.
Work on the development, maintenance, and support of the hedge fund’s enterprise and platform engineering systems. These systems are responsible for providing the foundational software infrastructure utilized by applications throughout the hedge fund.
Requirements (a few bullet points, avoid writing a 10-point JD):
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier I University
- Computer programming skills in Java designing and developing distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of Microservice Architecture and RESTful application design
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and Data Modelling
- Excellent communication skills.