A leading quantitative asset management firm is looking to hire an entry level research analyst to develop quantitative equity strategies.
The successful candidate will work on building statistical models and alpha signals from proprietary firm data and market data. They will keep up to date with the latest academic findings and present them to the group and continuously work towards building and improving the equity alpha signals.
You will be responsible for conducting research with focus on predictive models and should possess empirical research skills, knowledge of statistical techniques and competence in programming.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a quantitative discipline or related domain
- 1+ years of work experience in a research capacity, with hands-on experience developing, researching, and implementing quantitative models.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Expertise in advanced statistical learning methods or econometrics
- Detail-oriented and able to deliver results in a timely fashion.
Good to have a background in:
- Flows, crowding measure, sector rotation models
- Valuation frameworks
- News and events, both from a cross-sectional standpoint and a stock-specific standpoint
- Intraday technical/stat-arb signals