To further accelerate Aquis Search’s operations in the Asia Pacific, we are currently looking for a junior consultant or a graduate to join our successful team.
Our work environment is fresh, lively, and positive. We develop our people, deliver on our promises, and reward success. We offer a stimulating environment and focus squarely on skills development, project ownership, and self-responsibility.
As a junior recruitment consultant, you will be given the right guidance and on the job training to develop your skills and career. You will be involved mainly with the candidates (for a period of time), speak with candidates to learn more about them and about the roles that match their background. You will be able to demonstrate your interpersonal skills, detail-mindedness, as well as utilizing your communication skills while working on the mandates.
- Searching, screening and evaluating potential candidates
- Sourcing candidates through our database, referrals and job portals
- Consulting and providing professional advice and recommendations to candidates and to clients
- Assessing the hiring requirements of each assignment from the clients
- Liaising candidates and clients through the interview to the offer stage and thereafter
- Meeting with candidates and clients to establish relationships
- University degree, Overseas graduates are preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin is a plus
- Proactive, outgoing, self-motivated, independent, and confident
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience in any field, candidates with less experience will be considered as Trainee Consultant
What we can offer:
- Fast track career development within the recruitment industry
- A dynamic, international, and culturally diverse environment where team work is valued
- Significant career earning potential with a leading commission system
- Great training and mentorship with industry-leading recruiters
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team