Global beverage brand is look for KAM responsible for CVS channel.
1. To establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
a. Identifies and evaluates customer key stakeholders
b. Develops and implements stakeholder influencing plan
2. To develop and implement customer plans that achieve sales and profitability targets in line with channel strategies and objectives.
a. Completes customer account plans that meet company standards.
b. Achieves assigned sales and profit targets with allocated DME/trade spend.
c. Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by channel annual business plan
3. To coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
a. Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
b. Manage the execution customer contract
c. Develop customer forecasts that achieve the companies forecast accuracy targets.
4. To proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
5. To lead win-win solution development efforts that address customer needs.
6. To lead the team to meet KPI performance.
- University graduate of business management, marketing or equivalent
- At least 5-6 years KAM working experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in CVS channel is a plus
- Marketing or trade marketing experience is a plus
- Computer technique: Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English both in speaking and writing