Our client, a global beverage brand is looking for KAM responsible for E&D channel to join their office in Taiwan
- Lead and manage the QSR and E&D key account team
- Lead and manage a team of key account supervisors to achieve sales targets and relevant strategic objectives
- Manage and coach the QSR/E&D team to development and enhance their key account management capabilities
- To establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Identifies and evaluates customer key stakeholders
- Develops and implements stakeholder influencing plan
- To develop and implement customer plans that achieve sales and profitability targets in line with channel strategies and objectives.
- Completes customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Achieves assigned sales and profit targets with allocated DME/trade spend.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by channel annual business plan
- To coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Manage the execution customer contract
- Develop customer forecasts that achieve the companies forecast accuracy targets.
- To proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- To lead win-win solution development efforts that address customer needs
- University graduate of business management, marketing or equivalent
- At least 5-6 years KAM working experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in CVS channel is a plus
- Marketing or trade marketing experience is a plus
- Computer technique: microsoft office
- Proficient in english both in speaking and writing