Lead a team of 3 to :
1. Establish and best utilize Learning Management System to enable an effective learning progress with simple process and quality of result
2. Promote self-initiated learning and continuous learning via innovative approaches and various learning resources
3. Introduce and leverage on-line/ new learning resources to maximize learning efficiency and effectiveness
4. Further leverage AI and big data to provide insight or predictive recommendation to LDD and other functions.
1. Is leading a team to develop non-traditional L&D approaches which will need to engage extensive learners from various of organization level and to leverage various learning technology and learning internal and external content.
2. Had the opportunity to contribute functional organization’s performance via assisting and supporting OJT as well as setting learning environment.
3. Will take the lead to transit existing LMS and e-learning platform to support employees’ continuous learning.
1. Is passionate in L&D domain and self-motivated
2. Is people oriented with impactful influential skill
3. Flexible, responsible, innovative, and team player
1. Bachelor degree or above and major in Human Resource, MBA, or other related field.
2. Strong capability in training and development domains.
3. Familiar with non-classroom learning approaches. (E-learning, web-learning, social learning and MOOC … etc.)
4. Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
5. Business level English ability
6. Experienced in leading team
7. Solid experience in L&D and HR
8. Experience in SAP system is preferred