Our client, a reputable global financial institution, is looking to recruit an additional lawyer in Hong Kong with experience of structured debt securities linked to credit, interest rates, FX and equities, including indices. The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst other matters, derivatives and repo/securities lending related queries, particularly credit derivatives. Overseas candidates are welcome too and will be considered.
- Structuring and drafting documentation relating to structured securities issuance under the bank’s EMTN, Certificates and Warrants Programmes
- Responsibility for drafting of self-issued vanilla and structured notes, traded out of Asia (private placements, listed notes and public issuances)
- Participating in the EMTN annual programme update, in coordination with FID legal team in London & Paris, and Front Office Structuring team
- Experience working in a bank or a law firm.
- Experience structuring and negotiating structured EMTNs, and updating issuance Programmes
- Experience in drafting Final Terms & Pricing Supplements
- Retail Notes issuance
- Experience in derivatives generally