Excellent opportunity to work with a leading TMT company in providing services to their regional clients.
- Provide legal support to the IT/Solutions Business in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Identify legal risks in all matters relating to the IT/Solutions Business and to provide legal guidance to help prevent and mitigate such risks.
- Draft, review and negotiate on a wide range of commercial agreements as well as Government and private sector tender documents, licence agreements, sub-contractor agreements, master services agreements, supply and purchaser agreements, reseller agreements, software/hardware/system development and maintenance agreements, as well as e-commerce related agreements, etc.
- Draft and review internal policies and manuals relating to the IT/Solutions business.
- Carry out duties consistent with strategic plans and directives as determined by management.
- Common law qualified lawyer with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification legal experience in an internationally recognized jurisdiction, with excellent drafting and negotiating skills.
- Strong commercial and/or corporate experience gained in a reputable law firm or corporate is essential; experience in IT/technology field is recommended; in-house experience would be preferred; and familiarity with corporate finance work would also be helpful, though not required.
- Excellent communication skills, people oriented, self-driven and able to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Ability to engage with other business units and stakeholders across the Group is important.
- Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, mature attitude and able to multi-tasks.