Looking for a seasoned AML Compliance Officer who has extensive experience in Anti-money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism, to oversee our AML compliance program, specifically in remittance transaction monitoring and KYC. Compliance AML department is responsible for ensuring efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious transactions, and the AML Compliance Officer is responsible for overseeing our first line of defense in daily reviews of transactions, and assisting in developing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing our AML policies, procedures, and controls.
1. Keep abreast of the internal and external (regulatory body)'s gap and requirements related to the Anti-money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing regulation/guideline, including but not limited to cross-border transaction domain.
2. Conduct periodic review and analysis of our current transaction activity, including sanction evaluation and EDD; reduce and control the risk level by implementing AML monitoring system parameters and operational procedures.
3. Work closely with the AML/Operation team to identify suspicious activities and clear alerts; review documentary proof of suspicious transactions and ensure effective record keeping; assist with regulatory audits.
4. Review, investigate, and assess alerts for money laundering activities; report such activities and delivery solutions in a timely manner to ensure an effective sanctions control framework and mechanism.
5. Offer AML/CFT advice to implement the existing regulatory framework to mitigate various sanctions risk; provide necessary training to staff to raise compliance awareness at all levels by introducing various topics.