Based in Hong Kong, you will be a key member in international legal team to support group corporate matters including compliance and investment.
- Draft, review and negotiate a full range of commercial contracts and legal documents;
- Advise on HKEX Listing Rules, Company Ordinance and other general commercial regulations;
- Research on regulatory updates and analyze practical implication on the Company
- Develop, review and update internal policies and procedures, to achieve better corporate governance structure;
- Advise on investment projects globally and
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
- PRC qualified lawyer with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience in HKEX Listing Rules and relevant requirements for HK listed companies;
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively both in daily work and during business negotiations;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Commercial minded and willing to provide solutions;
- M&A experience desired, but not mandatory.