Our client is looking to hire a Legal Counsel with 6-8 years of PQE to join their team in Shanghai.
- Draft standard commercial documents with minimal review
- Deliver clear legal advice effectively
- Graduate from an accredited law program or a law degree in China. Overseas legal education background will be a plus.
- Should have passed the Bar Exam in China or other jurisdictions (preferably in the United States)
- At least three years of relevant working experience gained in a reputed Chinese/International law firm and/or in-house law department of a multinational corporation. (Leading Chinese/international law firm experience will be a plus).
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Chinese and English required. Additional language skills are an asset.