To provide qualified legal advice and consultation of various services, including corporate law issues, service advisory and local law research.
- To handle regulatory matters related to the above service.
- An attorney licensed in Taiwan (MUST)
- LLB or equivalent law degree. Degree from a foreign law school preferred
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong written and spoken communication skill and willingness to be a team player
- Well-organized and able to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously in a timely manner
- Flexibility and willingness to work on various topics from the complex matters to daily routine tasks
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment