Excellent opportunity for lawyers to explore the in-house space.
- Draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents;
- Provide legal advice, analyse and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on multi-national jurisdictions;
- Develop and supervise corporate compliance in different jurisdictions with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies;
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with at least 3 years post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is preferred and preferably an in-house legal counsel who is able to provide legal advice independently on a full range of corporate compliance;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.