A market-leading internet company focusing on technology and innovation, with international presence, is looking for a junior-mid level lawyer to join their legal team. Work location can be Hong Kong or mainland. This is a new headcount that would assist their expansion globally.
- Assist and manage M&A transactions across APAC
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing related legal agreements, including working with external counsels
- Provide legal advice to business and functional units relating to the transactions
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with 3-6 years PQE from In-House/Reputable law firms
- Solid experience in cross border transactions, Merger and acquisitions (M&A) practice is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- A team player while able to operate independently, with strong communication, legal and commercial skills.