Support business leaders and functional heads with contract review and legal advice on general matters, as well as support ad-hoc projects or issues from legal and statutory perspectives.
- Draft and review commercial contracts and tenancy agreements in Korea, and maintain standardized contract review and administration.
- Provide professional advice and practical solutions to issues arising during normal business operations in retail industry including leases, marketing and general commercial matters.
- Provide training or direction internally on matters related to sound business practices and corporate governance.
- Liaise with external lawyers on a wide range of issues.
- Keep abreast of latest development of rules and regulations which are related to or affecting operations.
- US or Korean Bar qualified lawyer
- Experience: Qualified lawyer with minimum 3 years PQE
- Self-motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines' ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Good organization and time management abilities with proficiency to multi-task and prioritized workload; solid decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with service and collaborative orientation
- Flent in written and spoken English