- Provide guidance on and ensure compliance with laws.
- Provide legal inputs and guidance on company’s policies, supporting training initiatives.
- Support all functions such as HR, Operations, Quality, Government Affairs, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance on legal issues and risk.
- Assist on brand protection initiatives including trademark support and counterfeit.
- Perform corporate governance functions and fulfill all applicable reporting requirements relating to board and shareholders meetings.
- Manage outside counsel and provide appropriate coordination for legal services/support including handling all litigation matters.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the General Counsel.
Qualifications for candidates
- 3 years law firms experience.
- Taiwan bar required.
- Familiar with Microsoft office system.
- Bachelor of law degree.
- English fluently in speaking and writing
- Good communication Skill