Our client is an industry-leading retail company with both B2B & B2C businesses. The client is looking for a Legal Counsel (Asia) to report to their APAC General Counsel to assist in their regional operations.
- Provide a broad range of legal advice and to review, prepare and negotiate agreements of various types and on a broad range of subjects for our Asia Pacific business
- Advising business leaders and functional divisions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Facilities, HR & Administrations, IT) with respect to legal issues surrounding the Company’s operations in Asia.
- Assisting with the investigation of intellectual property infringement and enforcement matters, such as anti-counterfeiting activities.
- 2+ PQE Hong Kong/PRC qualified solicitor
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent command in English and Chinese