Interesting role in legal in-house with a focus on funds work. The incumbent will be in a sole counsel role in Hong Kong, with exposure to compliance as well. A nice mix of work and good work life balance on offer, with a possibility of part-time role too.
- Draft and review legal documents and relevant marketing materials.
- Provide legal support to funds products, and other products in matters such as product development, structuring, offering, operation and maintenance of fund products, fund raising and investment activities
- Advise the company on other types of legal and compliance issues arising from the business in Hong Kong,
- Review various types of contracts and advise business departments on legal matters
- Provide legal consultation on regulatory matters and updates on regulatory developments
- Liaise with external counsels.
- Admitted as a solicitor in a commonwealth jurisdiction or in PRC
- Experience from either private practice or in-house,
- Experience in funds and knowledge of investment management legal issues and documentation will be ideal
- Experience in dealing with the SFC will be useful
- Good command of English and Chinese