An interesting opportunity for a funds lawyer to join this global asset management business as one of their regional legal counsels.
You will have a minimum 4 years legal experience working in funds, and will be working either in-house or in a top tier law firm currently.
- Draft and review fund related documentation, including, IMAs, trust deeds, investor notices and marketing materials.
- Negotiating contracts such as investment management agreements.
- Providing transaction support for joint venture and other M&A transactions.
- Assisting the Regional Head of Legal on a variety of matters including regulatory filings.
- Assisting the business with implementing local, regional and group related projects.
- Minimum 4 years post admission experience from in-house or a leading law firm in funds
- Knowledge of regulation (SFC) relating to funds management is highly desirable as
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks as well as being able to work well as part of a team.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude.