A leading PRC global technology group is looking for a Legal Counsel to support its overseas commercial IP business.
- Responsible for international commercial IP matters outside China.
- Prosecute and manage international trademark, domain name and copyright portfolios of the Group
- Responsible for licensing and other commercial transactions, handling infringement actions, complaints and disputes
- Work together with other legal teams and provide training for business teams on commercial IP matters
- At least 7 years of experience from a reputable law firm or MNC, with TMT industry experience preferred
- Solid Commercial IP working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen