This legal role will support the regional businesses in all legal matters. The role will involve daily interaction with the compliance, HR, accounts, business development and analytical functions. The work comprises a wide range of small to complex matters including inter alia, subscription/licensing matters, drafting and interpreting contracts, litigation, regulation, M&A, employee relations, company secretarial and other general day to day legal work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years PQE is required
- Law degree with strong academic results
- Qualified solicitor from a common law jurisdiction is essential
- Experience in either litigation, finance, M&A, debt capital markets or company & commercial law
- Experience in broad-based complex projects or problems are essential. Candidates with a broad exposure to their field, rather than specialised are preferred
- Previous experience working in a multi-national firm and/or financial services is desirable