- To provide qualified legal advice and consultation, including corporate law issues, service advisory and local law research.
- To handle regulatory matters relating to above service.
- An attorney licensed in Taiwan.
- LLB or equivalent law degree. Degree from a foreign law school preferred.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong written and spoken communication skill and willingness to be a team player.
- Well-organized and able to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on various topics from the complex matters to daily routine tasks.
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment.