Our client is a global investment management firm with dozens of offices around the world. They are now looking to recruit another lawyer to join them in Hong Kong. This role will provide general legal advice on day to day matters as well as advice on products, services and certain legal actions.
- Legal Review of Documents and Research
- Drafting of Materials and Transactional Work
- Review and prepare documentation for inter-company and corporate related matters
- Review and prepare documentation for asset management related business and funds matters such as fund offering documents, contracts, Investment related materials
- Advise business on actions required to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and contributes to decisions made by the business on appropriate course of action to minimize risk
- Degree from reputable law school
- At least 4 - 8 years PQE, either in investment management/ financial/ corporate sector with a law firm and/or global financial services company (Job level will differ according to years of relevant experience). Candidates who are a bit more experienced can be considered too.
- Knowledge of the asset management industry / funds legal is preferred
- Ability to develop solutions for a variety of complex problems; ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Spoken and written Chinese is preferred