Leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Legal Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel to oversee all legal-related issues in Greater China.
- Provide advice and guidance on a broad range of legal and non-legal business issues so that the Legal function becomes a critical enabler of the business's performance;
- Work collaboratively with other functions to review company activities to ensure that the activities meet legal and regulatory requirements and the company's high standards of conduct;
- Provide appropriate, prompt and timely legal advice, and recommend paths to the effective resolution of issues and disputes; identify and mitigate legal risks; draft, review and propose modifications to commercial agreements and other contracts;
- 4-12 years post qualification experience;
- Prior in-house experience with pharmaceutical companies or multinational enterprise in a regulated industry is desirable;
- Prior direct dealings with government agencies and regulators is highly desirable