A well-known regional financial group is looking for a senior-level lawyer to work closely with senior management (including C-level members) on group related initiatives such as investment & expansionary strategies, exploring regional acquisition opportunities and handling related regulatory and compliance matters. The senior management is made up of experts with many years of experience working across the investment, insurance and banking sectors. Reporting into the Asia CEO, this is a great opportunity for experienced lawyers to join an established group with a sound investment and expansionary plan whilst taking up dual business and legal responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should come with the following skill sets:
- HK or Common law qualified lawyer with 15-20+ PQE attained from regional/international regulated financial institutions
- Solid working experience in handling and driving local, cross-border and regional investment transactions
- Manage internal and external stakeholders on project specific needs
- Ability to allocate resources to ensure projects and targets are successfully executed
- Proven track record of working independently and navigating difficult business challenges with other business members
- Literacy in Chinese and English is required, including fluency in spoken Mandarin