Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC with global business.
- Manage IP & trademark-related legal matters
- Assist to maintain the global anti-counterfeiting strategy in Asia, set by senior trademark counsel.
- Gather intelligence from the sales force, private investigators, enforcement authorities, informants, retailers and others about Intellectual Property rights’ infringements and assist senior trademark counsel to develop enforcement program in Asia.
- File criminal complaints, organize and participate in customs raids in Hong Kong and Macau and provide expert reports and evidence.
- Provide external legal advisors in Asia with the necessary support in connection with legal proceedings: expert reports, evidence, supporting materials etc.
- Collaborate with the brand protection managers and other members of the Global Trademarks team globally.
- Support the security label program :
- Act as the front line officer and initial point of contact for all matters related to security label program including dealing with vendors based in Asia, LO’s, licensees and any other business entities on any issues related to the program;
- Be responsible for data printing analysis for factory audits in Asia, to ensure factories are following security label policies; to identify any loopholes to enhance the overall management efficiency of the security label program;
- Continuously review label usage by factories in Asia and whether the control procedures are properly followed to prevent any potential production irregularities
- Keep all IP databases updated with relevant enforcement cases.
- Handle general administrative work for the team whenever necessary including travel arrangements, handling of invoices, etc.
- LLB graduate
- Must possess contentious/ litigation experience
- Adaptable and open to learn
- 3+ years of legal experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese